|May 17th, 2015|
Fort Loudon Community Center
142 Mullen St.
Fort Loudon, PA, 17224
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click Here
The Revolution 3v3 is a one day youth soccer tournament for groups U8-U14 and promises to be exciting for all of those involved. Each team will be guaranteed a minimum of 3 games, with trophies being awarded to the top team in every bracketed division competition.
TYSC realizes the heavy cost that most tournaments burden teams with. For teams in our area, most tournaments require hours of driving to the location. Our goal is to solve both of these problems once a year by providing a close, inexpensive competition for our youth soccer players.
Cost Per Team (5 Player Maximum): $65.00
Checks can be made out to TYSC
Deadline for entry: May 3rd 2015
|3v3 Rules||Team Registration Form|
All registrations should be mailed to: Revolution 3v3, PO Box 92, Mercersburg, PA 17236.
- T-shirt sizes are asked for tournament tshirt ordering purposes. If sponsorships cover the cost of tshirts for registrants, they will be provided for free. If not, they will be provided at a discounted rate based on sponsorship.
- Team Gender and Type (Rec or Comp) are asked for the purposes of splitting up brackets if registrations are many. If there are not enough teams to create competitive and recreational brackets, the brackets will be combined. In many cases teams will be rolled up to the even U-ages (U11s will play U12 unless there are enough U11 and 12 teams to be separated.) If there are not enough teams at the younger ages to create a boys and girls bracket, they will be combined.
- If there is not a coed bracket, coed teams will be placed in the boys bracket.
- Keeper Wars brackets will be created based on registration. If there are not enough GKs in a bracket, the coach will be notified by email and given the option to withdraw or join another bracket.
- A concession stand will be on-site
- There will be a first aide kit availble, but no medical trainer.